A day in the life of a UX/UI designer
As a UX/UI designer, you can take a project from A to Z in the right direction. From briefing with the client to delivery after (multiple) feedback rounds. You have a eye for design principles and can finalize projects on your own or in team. Prototyping has no secrets for you (flowcharts, wireframes, mock-ups). You work efficiently and methodically and stay up-to-date with trends. You have experience with both desktop and mobile (web apps).
- think together with the customer and dare to challenge the project to the best possible solution.
- can explain or justify your own solution. Be advocate of your own work!
- can consider technical constraints in a project while maintaining consistency in an existing design environment.
- work accurately and deliver pixel perfect designs.
- have 3 to 5 years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- can design conceptually, as well as execute customer demand.
- know your way around tools like Figma, Sketch and Adobe XD like no other.
- can lead a small team.
- have experience with user research, user interviews, usability testing, etc.
- have experience setting up and/or maintaining a Component Library or Design System in Sketch (or Figma or Adobe XD).
What’s in it for you?
- Non-stop new projects and people.
- Everyone has a presence on the website and is actively introduced to customers.
- Free annual Talent Scan with advisory report. Internal training is free and classroom training can be provided at preferential rates.
- A technical and creative hotline is at your disposal.
- You are always welcome to come and work at HQ in Hamme.
- Together, we are one big Typografics family and always have fun at team events and other initiatives.
In 4 steps towards #TeamTypo
Emy calls you
A brief exploratory conversation in which we discover together if we are on the same page. Is that the case? Then a Talent Scan follows
Skills and knowledge will objectively be tested and evaluated through this testing tool. The Talent Scan provides clear insight into your suitability for the job.
1-on-1 with Emy
At the HQ in Hamme, we get to know each other better. We will discuss the Talent Scan and review your portfolio.
Managing Partners Caro & Kristel are happy to meet you too before a contract proposal follows.