Are you interested in becoming one of our creators?
The Typografics DNA
You need to feel good in our team and we need to feel good with you. That’s why we’ve created a profile that immediately identifies a Typografics employee - whether they are permanent or freelance. We call this the Typografics DNA. In short, it comes down to this. An employee of Typografics:
- Makes things better.
- Loves to work with other people.
- Keeps promises.
- Feels at home in Team Typografics.
- Stays positive.
- Does what is necessary.
- Is always looking for room to grow.
Do you recognise yourself in the Typografics DNA? Are you a DTP engineer, graphic designer, motion designer, UX/UI designer, or Photoshop wizard, who is always looking to create the best possible visual communication? Consult our vacancies.
Which vacancy suits you?
Are you a communicative webmaster with basic knowledge of Photoshop, HTML and CSS? Then we have a job for you!Read more
Are you a graphic design or motion design student and looking for an exciting company in which to gain knowledge and a wealth of experience? Or are you passionate about web design and front-end development?Read more
Is your dream job not among our vacancies? Submit your application here!Read more
What are your advantages as a freelancer?
- You don’t have to go out and look for customers yourself.
- We’ll take care of that for you.
- You decide in which period you would like to work for our clients.
- You can always rely on our technical help desk.
- You can follow free courses in our Talent Academy and attend all of our events and activities.
Why they love to create
When doing customer interventions, you have top-notch graphic equipment to rely on. Working from the studio in Hamme even feels a bit like home. I love the dynamic group feeling.
Meindert - freelance graphic designer
The Typografics team consists of extremely friendly people who are always there for you. The clients are diverse, and so are the projects. What more could you ask for?
Ann - freelance graphic designer.
Thanks to the transparent communication, I can use Typografics projects to perfectly complement my own business. Being able to follow training courses in the Adobe Authorised Training Centre is a big plus.
Liesbet - freelance graphic designer.
How to join our team
Send us your cv and portfolio
If your experiences and skills match with our vacancy, Lily, our Consulting Manager, will call you within a week for an introductory meeting.
After a successful first conversation, we’ll set up an appointment for a Talent Scan. With this scan we can test your knowledge and skills.
Afterwards you will receive an extensive report with the results of this Talent Scan. You will receive advice and training opportunities where necessary.
Did you pass with flying colours? Next, we’ll see if you match with our DNA. Jackpot? Then you can come in to sign your contract. If you didn’t score well, you are most welcome to come to our Talent Academy for further training.
Individual Talent Plan
Whether you are a freelancer or a permanent employee, we can help you to keep improving your visual communication skills using a tailor-made plan.
‘After your recruitment, we will discuss your Talent Scan results face to face. Based on this, I devise a tailor-made coaching programme. I consider which training courses you can follow and which coaching will take you to the next level. After a year, we will evaluate your progress through a new Talent Scan.’
Typografics has hubs in Ghent, Hamme and Antwerp. Each hub has a co-working space and a Talent Academy with an abundant programme of workshops.
As an employee you are welcome to work in all of our hubs. Having [totaluserscount] experts as colleagues is an added bonus.
Your advantages as a permanent employee
- Your own car with comprehensive insurance, roadside assistance and a fuel card.
- An unlimited number of courses in our Talent Academy.
- Group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Flexible working hours + the possibility to work from home.
- An extra 12 days holiday because of working a 40-hour week.
- Always free between Christmas and New Year.
- Technical help desk.
- Access to our hubs to work while away from the office.
- Numerous inspiring events and activities.